Hollie speaking at Telford Enterprise Week 2012
Hollie is delighted to have been asked to speak at Telford Enterprise Week 2012:
Does Your website look good Naked?
We will cover;
- What's in a name? (domain names, company names, trademarks, logos)
- What do you want your site to do? (structure, content, web optimisation, accessibility)
- What is a CMS and why do I need one? (content management systems)
- What is web hosting? (domain names, website hosting, domain email)
- How is your site performing? (Google Analytics, Cookies)
The workshops are taking place on Thursday 28 June, 9am-1pm, SC Building, University of Wolverhampton, Priorslee Campus in Telford.
The series of free to attend workshops have been designed to help you get the most out of your business. You can attend as many or as few sessions as you like but places are limited so booking is essential.
To book a place on any of these workshops, please call 01952 381192 or for more information go the website: