Fraggleworks excited to be working with
Rushmore Business Associates
Stuart Ford and Hollie Whittles are working together to deliver digital marketing across Shropshire.
- Do you wish you could do more with your digital marketing?
- Would you like to enhance your digital skills?
- Are you interested in upskilling on digital marketing courses?
- Would you like to know more about IT?
If you have answered "yes" to any of these questions, we can help!
Whether it's one to one training to achieve a certificate in digital marketing, going on an apprenticeship, attending a training course to further your knowledge - talk to us.
Please have a look at our new website which contains more information: Digital Marketing Shropshire
We are running monthly drop-ins supported by the Enterprise Telford team at The Marches Growth Hub Telford & Wrekin where you can meet us and find out more.
Come and see us on 22nd November 2018 to see how we can help you.
Email us to book your free session at our next digital drop-in: click here
Other drop in dates:
22nd November: 10.30–4pm - Telford Marches Growth Hub
29th January: 10.30–4pm - Telford Marches Growth Hub
13th February: 10.30–4pm - Telford Marches Growth Hub
19th March: 10.30–4pm - Telford Marches Growth Hub
Who are we?
- 25 years experience at delivering Digital/IT skills training and support to many businesses throughout Shropshire and nationwide
- Strong managerial background, working in both large and small businesses
- 10 years delivering Apprenticeships to a high standard and timely completions
- Specialist in the delivery of Functional Skills
- 20 years experience in Digital/IT skills training with blue-chip companies, small businesses and start-ups
- People focussed, experienced leader and trainer
- Delivery of training using non-geeky language
- Specialist in digital marketing, social media and websites
- 20 years experience within both the further education and private training sectors
- Delivery of a wide range of programmes and supporting people
- Experience in delivering apprenticeships
- Qualified Assessor and IQA working within the IT, Management, Business Administration and Functional Skills areas