Hollie appointed Regional Chair West Midlands for the Federation of Small Businesses
Hollie was delighted to be appointed as the Regional Chair West Midlands for the Federation of Small Businesses in March 2021.
The FSB is member led at both a national and local level and FSB volunteer member leaders are expected to set the local strategic objectives.
The role involves getting involved with:
- Prioritising FSB vision and objectives in the region
- Chairing regional group meetings and being accountable to the Board of Directors
- Attending national Regional Chair Forum meetings
- Supporting FSB Area Leaders
- Attending National Council meetings as required
- Sitting on various business boards and LEP boards to represent the FSB