Website Workshop at Telford Start Up Club in the Telford Enterprise Hub
Following the success of the 'Does your website look good naked' talk as part of Telford Enterprise Week in June 2012.
Hollie repeated her website workshop aimed at new business start-ups and SMEs at the newly opened Telford Enterprise Hub at one of the Start Up Clubs.
For more information on the Start Up Club, here is the Agenda for the session:
Event: START UP CLUB TELFORD
Date: Tuesday 3rd July 2012 from 8:00am to 9:30am
Location: HADLEY PARK EAST, TF1 6QJ
For more information click here:
START UP CLUB TELFORD
Please note that this is a breakfast event starting at 8am with coffee and pastries
- WELCOME AND INTRODUCTIONS
- SALES, MARKETING, BUSINESS PLANNING
- YOUR BUSINESS ISSUES
Set up your own business?
Become a self-employed contractor?
Then these START UP CLUBS are for you.
The Clubs will focus on basic start up information as well as a session on websites for your business
Come along and meet other people planning the same self employed future. We will be talking about developing ideas, advice mentoring schemes, connecting to other new start up businesses, making contacts with existing business owners local network groups in your area and registering online with our start up forum to receive top tips for starting a local enterprise in Shropshire.
Tickets are FREE but registration is essential.
Self Employed Success Steps
1. PROCESS – SELF EMPLOYMENT THE BASICS with PASSION an essential ingredient
2. PRODUCT – WILL IT SELL? And how will you promote and market?
3. PITCH – WILL YOU BE ABLE TO SELL IT?
4. PROFIT – HOW MUCH FOR?
5. PACKAGE – DOES IT LOOK GOOD?
6. PROFILE – DOES IT HAVE INTEGRITY?
7. PARTNERSHIPS – MAKE SOME ..do not continue 'alone'!
DELIGHTED that Hollie Whittles from www.Fraggleworks.com has agreed to present this session, she is supreme in NON GEEKY WEB DESIGN!
“Does your website look good naked?”
- What's in a name? (domain names, company names, trademarks, logos)
- What do you want your site to do? (structure, content, web optimisation, accessibility)
- What is a CMS and why do I need one? (content management systems)
- What is web hosting? (domain names, website hosting, domain email)
- How can your site perform well? (Google Analytics, Cookies)