Hollie to talk at Start Up Telford event 2012
The format will be as follows:
- WELCOME AND INTRODUCTIONS
- SALES, MARKETING, BUSINESS PLANNING
- YOUR BUSINESS ISSUES
Set up your own business?
Become a self-employed contractor?
Then these START UP CLUBS are for you.
The Clubs will focus on basic start up information as well as a session on websites for your business
Come along and meet other people planning the same self employed future. We will be talking about developing ideas, advice & mentoring schemes, connecting to other new start up businesses, making contacts with existing business owners & local network groups in your area and registering online with our start up forum to receive top tips for starting a local enterprise in Shropshire.
Tickets are FREE but registration is essential.
- SELF EMPLOYED SUCCESS STEPS
1. PROCESS – SELF EMPLOYMENT THE BASICS with PASSION an essential ingredient
2. PRODUCT – WILL IT SELL? And how will you promote and market?
3. PITCH – WILL YOU BE ABLE TO SELL IT?
4. PROFIT – HOW MUCH FOR?
5. PACKAGE – DOES IT LOOK GOOD?
6. PROFILE – DOES IT HAVE INTEGRITY?
7. PARTNERSHIPS – MAKE SOME ..do not continue 'alone'!
- DELIGHTED that Hollie Whittles from FraggleWorks has agreed to present this session, she is supreme in NON GEEKY WEB DESIGN
“Does your website look good naked?”
- What's in a name? (domain names, company names, trademarks, logos)
- What do you want your site to do? (structure, content, web optimisation, accessibility)
- What is a CMS and why do I need one? (content management systems)
- What is web hosting? (domain names, website hosting, domain email)
- How can your site perform well? (Google Analytics, Cookies)