Webinars and Training Courses
Upcoming Virtual Seminars and Workshops
Websites 101 and advertising online
24th September 10-12pm
- Engaging a web designer/developer
- Creating a website requirements document
- Which platform is best for you
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Keywords, Hits, Google Analytics, Backups
- Website Tools to help you
Social Media Strategy in a digital world
16th July 10-12pm
- Which social media channels should you be on?
- How to create your Social Media Strategy
- How to create your Social Media Calendar
- Overview of Tools to help you
- How to create good images and videos
CompTIA UK Business Technology Community Conference
Thursday 27th May 3:00 – 5:00 pm (BST)
Track 3 speaker - Innovation and Digital Transformation
Future focus is a discussion about why companies should innovate and digital transform using emerging technologies. COVID-198 has forced businesses to adapt and sectors that were reluctant to innovate have embraced new technology, join this topic to discuss innovation and digital transformation.
Marketing strategy in a digital world
11th June : 10-12pm
- Market research and how to do a SWOT Analysis
- Identifying your USP
- How to identify your Ideal Client
- Creating your marketing strategy
- Vision and mission statements
- Marketing Tools and Apps to help you
Unlock your LinkedIn profile to unleash your full potential
10th June : 2pm
Live stream from the SQLbits conference
8 digital webinars to super charge your business
with digital best practice & technology
You don't have to be an expert, this is for you if you want to know how!
A programme of eight webinars, every Wednesday during 2nd June to 14th July 2021 - 9.30 - 10.30am (except for 16th June)
- Are you looking to work smarter?
- Not sure which is the best technology for you?
- Do you want to get better at tech?
1. Digital strategy for 2021 - 2nd June @ 9.30
2. Take control of your digital data - 9th June @ 9.30 (longer session)
3. Business strategy for success - 23rd June @ 9.30
4. Marketing strategy in a digital world - 30th June @ 9.30
5. Social media strategy in a digital world - 7th July @ 9.30
6. Using LinkedIn to build your online digital brand - 14th July @ 9.30
7. Using Twitter to build your online digital brand - 21st July @ 9.30
8. Websites and advertising online - 28th July @ 9.30
How to detox digital and supercharge your business - FSB national webinar
Tuesday 11 May 12noon
Join Hollie Whittles for an action packed and accessible 1 hour business webinar. Get an overview of how digital overwhelm could be affecting people and learn strategies to help move your business forward.
Introduction to AI at the Digital Skills Fest Conference by Digital Women
Tuesday 11 May 10am
What is Artificial Intelligence? AI can improve existing processes across many industries and can also help to develop new solutions to problems.
Consider how virtual digital assistants have changed the way we do daily tasks becoming like real humans we interact with daily.
Where is it going to end and is it going to end up like Hollywood movies with robotic overlords! Join us to find out more.
Get your marketing strategy sorted - FSB national webinar
Tuesday 13 April 12noon
This 1 hour webinar is aimed at people who are just starting out in marketing or who have been given marketing responsibility and want to drive their business forward.
LinkedIn talk - at the FSB Business Bootcamp 2021
Monday 15th March 2021 - 9.30-1.30pm
This is your chance to hear from inspirational speakers to help you develop, grow and revive your business in 2021, as well as network on a national level with fellow small business owners. This free event – open to FSB members and non-members – starts at 9.30am, but feel free to dip in and out to suit you. We will kick off the event at 9.30am with some networking and introducing our Keynote speaker FSB Chief Executive Julie Lilley.
- 9.30am - Networking and Welcome from our Hosts
- 10.00am - Keynote Speaker Julie Lilley, FSB Chief Executive
- 10.15am - The Power of Mindset with Josh Winfield. Josh is the programme lead for NatWest’s Business Builder programme – a self-serve, online business accelerator programme supporting businesses from early-stage, right through to established businesses looking to/needing to make a change NatWest National Business Builder Manager.
- 10.45am - Loose Business - hosted by Dave including:
- Sharon Luca-Chatha, Founder of The Luca Foundation and LK Eco Style, Ian O’Donnell MBE, Real Point Design and FSB Board Member, Nishi Mehta, Co-Director of CM Talent and Career-Mums CIC
- 11.15am - Using Video in Business with Susanna Boccaccio. Susanna runs Brilliant Trees Media a multi award-winning TV and Videoproduction company based in Lancashire.
- 11.45am - Show Me the Money with Drew Currie. Drew is passionate about supporting entrepreneurs nationwide. His FREE ‘Show Me The Money’ events have assisted innovators and SME’s in accessing over £1.2m in public, private, academic and third sector grants and programme support; including over £350k of Covid-19 support.
- 12.05pm LinkedIn for Business Growth with Hollie Whittles. Hollie is an award winning TEDx speaker and Director of two digital companies. Spending more than 5000 hours speaking to audiences across the UK, she has helped hundreds of business owners to grow their businesses.
International Women's Day event organiser and talk
Come and join us on our 3rd official International Women's Day event to celebrate amazing business women organised by Hollie Whittles from FraggleWorks Emma Chapman on behalf of the Marches Growth Hub and the Federation of Small Businesses. Hear from our amazing line-up of speakers who will be sharing their stories and top tips from their areas of expertise. The morning will include inspirational talks from our keynote speakers with time for networking before and after too. #IWD 2021 campaign theme: #ChoosetoChallenge
Introducing our speakers:
Trudie Adcock - AstraZeneca - Global Enterprise Learning Director
Merisha Stevenson - Broadcast Journalist & Presenter, TEDx Speaker
Dr Narisa Chauvidul-Aw - CEO and Founder of the KogoPAY Group
Teresa Heath-Wareing - International Social Media and Marketing Speaker
Lucy Hall - Founder of Digital Women and SocialDay UK
Linsey Luke - Federation of Small Businesses - Deputy Head of English Regions
Gill Hamer - Chief Executive - Marches LEP
Mandy Thorn MBE - MD of Marches Care and Chair of Marches LEP
Tracy Darke - Assistant Director Economy & Place
Hollie Whittles - Purple Frog Systems - Tech Director
Planning your social media - for The Giftware Association
Thursday 11th February 2021 – Planning your digital marketing and social media with Hollie Whittles (FraggleWorks)
This 1 hour webinar is aimed at people who are thinking of starting their own business or people that already have and want a refresher!
We will cover:
- Which social media channels you should be on?
- Overview of: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok
- Why you need to create a Social Media Strategy
- How to create a Social Media Calendar
- Social Media Tools and Apps to help you
UK panel discussion on: Leadership – “What makes a good leader in uncertain times?
CompTIA Community Meet Up - Benelux and UK
28 January 2021 at 2pm GMT
This UK and Benelux Business Community virtual meeting has been designed to provide advice, updates and recommendations for the future whilst giving you the opportunity to share ideas and themes for future topic areas you would like CompTIA to consider over the coming year.
The meeting will cover the characteristics that make a great leader, the magical experience of bringing transferable skills to the tech industry, opportunities to close the skills gap and the latest in cybersecurity and insight selling. Don’t miss this opportunity to network with like-minded industry leaders and experts.
14:00 – 14:10 Welcome
14:10 – 14:30 Leadership – “What makes a good leader in uncertain times?” Hollie Whittles
14:35 – 14:55 Closing the Skills Gap
15:00 – 15:20 Cybersecurity and Insight Selling
15:25 – 15:45 What does the future look like for the Workforce?
15:50 – 16:00 The Magical Customer Experience
16:00 – 16:30 Community Breakouts
We look forward to welcoming you to the first CompTIA UK and Benelux Business Technology community meeting of the year!
Deep Dive Workshops for Business: Digital Marketing and Social Media
Starts Monday 9th November 2020
Growth Hub Guru Hollie Whittles from Fraggleworks Ltd and Teresa Heath-Wareing are delivering a series of digital marketing masterclass.
Digital marketing and social media with Teresa Heath-Wareing - Monday 9th November 9.30-10.30am
Get your marketing strategy sorted with Hollie Whittles- Monday 16th November 9.30-10.30am
Planning your digital marketing and social media with Hollie Whittles - Monday 23rd November 9.30-10.30am
How to create a website that gets results with Hollie Whittles - Monday 30th November 9.30-10.30am
Marches Growth Hub Support package for Telford high street retailers to get online and sell online
Digital marketing for retailers - Friday 20th November 12-1pm
Websites for retailers - Friday 27th November 9-10am
Speaker at Digital Women UK Conference
What is machine learning and how can artificial intelligence help my business
25th November 2.30pm
Growth Hub Guru Digital Marketing Masterclass
Starts Friday 16th October 2020
Growth Hub Guru Hollie Whittles from Fraggleworks Ltd is delivering another 3 part digital marketing masterclass.
Part 1: Websites 101 - How to get online - Friday 16th October 12-1pm
Part 2: How to detox digital and super-charge your business - Friday 23rd October 12-1pm
Part 3: Goal setting and vision planning for 2021 - Friday 30th October 12-1pm
Growth Hub Guru Digital Marketing Masterclass
Starts Wednesday 16th September 2020
Growth Hub Guru Hollie Whittles from Fraggleworks Ltd is delivering a 3 part digital marketing masterclass.
Part 1: Marketing Basics - How to create a marketing plan - Wednesday 16th September
Part 2: Digital Marketing – What you really need to know about social media - Wednesday 23rd September
Part 3: Websites 101 - How to get online - Wednesday 30th September
Ludlow Womens Hub - Digital Detox Webinar
Monday 21st September 2020
Tech Telford Digital Forum
Hollie on the digital panel
Wednesday 30th September 2020
Unlock your LinkedIn profile - SQLbits Conference
Saturday 3rd October 2020
CompTIA EMEA Member and Partner Conference
Hollie on the expert panel
13-14 October 2020
Marches LEP Business Recovery Week
Hollie on the digital panel
Thursday 15th October 2020
We run tailor made training sessions on all aspects of running your business, please get in touch to find out when our next course is or to ask us to deliver one!
Hollie also runs regular training workshops and seminars for other providers and those courses can be booked via their websites.